Tuesday 14 May 2013



Who Are you? WHO WHO?


The Holy Spirit is a gentleman.

He comes and manifests in your life when you invite Him to. He doesn’t just assume that because He lives in you, He has free reign. Like some friends who assume that just because you’ve invited them to your home that they can wear your shoes or scratch in your fridge!

No, He waits patiently, sitting on the couch EVERY DAY. He just sits there, waiting for you to acknowledge Him and then invite Him to be a part of your life in every aspect. After all, patience is a fruit of the Spirit of God! And He watches us and is grieved by us and is hurt by us and is in pain watching us suffer over and over again as you forget the Power of God and what He has done for you.

When you rediscover the truth, He is there, ever faithful. When you call on Him again, He listens, hears your call and then He is there again, right at your side. To teach, comfort, Love, to be your best friend.

How AWESOME God, is your love for us. When we KNOW we don’t deserve it, you shower us with ALL The goodness that should be reserved for your Son Jesus alone! Only by your grace and righteousness are we known as your children. By nothing else, because we fall so short of the Glory of God.

The shining Awesome Wonder and GLORY that makes me fall down on my face and never want to look at heaven again because I know I am not worthy!

YET, even though I know THAT, I also know that I have been redeemed, saved, uplifted by Your righteous right hand! Washed by the Blood of the Lamb, that makes me clean and whole! Able to BOLDLY and CONFIDENTLY approach the Throne of ALMIGHTY GOD!

Because of your Son JESUS. JESUS! JESUS! YESHUA!

I submit to you my God

I yield to You Holy Spirit and I praise Your Glorious name, Jesus!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment